Roles and Responsibilities
1. Support in Recruitment, Pre & Post joining formalities.
2. Ensure dispatch of employment / separation letters as per the timelines.
3. Ensure accuracy in the monthly payroll processing for the factory employees.
4. Effective & Error Free Payroll Management
5. Escalation of critical cases if any, for timely resolution.
6. Availability of data on real times basis for generating MIS reports for analysis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryHR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
JBCPL is widely committed to manufacturing a range of innovative specialty products that include various pharmaceutical dosage forms like tablets, injectable (vials, ampoules, form fill seal), creams &amp;amp; ointments, lozenges, herbal liquids and capsules.
JBCPL has its headquarters in India&amp;rsquo;s financial capital, Mumbai. With a domestic sales force of 1,000 people, 17 internationally approved state of the art manufacturing units, a Research and Development Centre, and subsidiaries abroad, the organisation is continually enhancing value for its shareholders.
In India and International markets, JBCPL is also known as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories and is a division of JBCPL.
Contact Company:J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.