Roles and Responsibilities
R&D - ADL
- Method development and validation related activity
- Routine development and stability analysis
- Tech transfer related activity\
- Preparation of specification, validation protocol & report
- Ensure to develop a method as per regulatory norms.
R&D - Formulation
- Formulation development for ANDA & ROW market
- Literature search, preformulation, lab scale study
- Charging batches for stability studies
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates with M.Pharm / M.Sc Chemistry / B.Pharm preferred
Minimum 2 years of experience in ADL / Formulation is required.
Role:Chemical Research Associate/Scientist
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Pharmacy,B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
JBCPL is widely committed to manufacturing a range of innovative specialty products that include various pharmaceutical dosage forms like tablets, injectable (vials, ampoules, form fill seal), creams &amp;amp; ointments, lozenges, herbal liquids and capsules.
JBCPL has its headquarters in India&amp;rsquo;s financial capital, Mumbai. With a domestic sales force of 1,000 people, 17 internationally approved state of the art manufacturing units, a Research and Development Centre, and subsidiaries abroad, the organisation is continually enhancing value for its shareholders.
In India and International markets, JBCPL is also known as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories and is a division of JBCPL.
Contact Company:J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Address:UNIT A2,8th FLOOR,CNERGY IT PARK,APPA SAHEB MARATH, E MARG,WORLI PRABHADEVI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India