Roles and Responsibilities
1.To ensure that production and packing activities are done as per planning.
2.Follow the GPM Rules
3. To ensure that all raw material and packing material are stored and handled safely.
4. Responsible to keep Tablet packing & capsule area, instrument, equipment in good condition so as to produce the required production as per desired quality and quantity.
5. To ensure capsule manufacturing or packing process is carried out as per specifications given in e-BMR and e-BPR and proper recording is done.
6. To ensure that in-process checks and sampling is done at regular interval.
7. To inform seniors about any deviation is needed in the ongoing capsule manufacturing process and to implement the same after necessary approval.
8. To ensure that the export consignments going out of the factory premises are as per the laid down check list and approve the consignment after thorough checking of each drum.
9. To take corrective action for minor observations in co-ordination with QA team and to ensure its implementation.
10. To report major observations to seniors and QA department and to plan for corrective action in co-ordination with QA team and to ensure its implementation.
11. To ensure that activity is done as per schedule.
12. To ensure implementation of SOPs applicable.
13. To enter the activity detail in the e-BMR, e-BPR and e-Sequential log for its completeness and correctness.
14. To verify of capsule & packing area, equipment, material and documentation before starting product processing activity.
15. To identify activity, equipment and material adequately at given stage.
16. To ensure proper utilization of consumables like hand gloves, duster etc.
17. In absent of officer, carry out dispensing activity of packing material.
18. SAP related work and reviewing and closing of e-BPR.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates must have completed B.Sc. / M.sc. / B.Pharm with Minimum 1 year experience of Tablet Packing , Capsule Packing.
Salary: 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Chemistry,B.Pharma in Pharmacy
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
JBCPL is widely committed to manufacturing a range of innovative specialty products that include various pharmaceutical dosage forms like tablets, injectable (vials, ampoules, form fill seal), creams &amp;amp; ointments, lozenges, herbal liquids and capsules.
JBCPL has its headquarters in India&amp;rsquo;s financial capital, Mumbai. With a domestic sales force of 1,000 people, 17 internationally approved state of the art manufacturing units, a Research and Development Centre, and subsidiaries abroad, the organisation is continually enhancing value for its shareholders.
In India and International markets, JBCPL is also known as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories and is a division of JBCPL.
Contact Company:J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Address:UNIT A2,8th FLOOR,CNERGY IT PARK,APPA SAHEB MARATH, E MARG,WORLI PRABHADEVI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India